Tuesday, May 8, 2012

God sees even when others don't.

As Mother's Day approaches, I think of what a privilege it is to be a mom. It is a job that is most rewarding and yet at times the most self-sacrificing. There are times when you feel so appreciated and times you feel invisible. But I love knowing that whatever I do for my kids, whether it be cleaning up after them, preparing a good meal, or staying up to pray for them, that my God is El-ROI,  the God who sees.  Through child raising I am taught the most wonderful spiritual lessons, like unconditional love, obedience, discipline, hard-work, sacrifice, service, trust, and humility. As I seek God for help in raising my children, He teaches me, and helps me teach them. Remember our God is watching and nothing you do goes unnoticed. Put the Lord first in raising your kids and you will have success. Prov. 22:6


By Stacy Villegas

No comments:

Post a Comment